The Mustang Times

The Arrow

youtube.com

Elizabeth Brammer, Writer

Are you tired of watching the same show? Well Arrow has something new for you! Oliver Queen teams up with assassins, cops, lawyers and don’t forget the government secret service made to take down the worst criminals alive. Those who love action shows, this is the show for you. This is not just your ordinary action show, this show includes Super-girl, Flash, but don’t forget the ruthless Amanda Waller and the league of assassins. The famous group of Legends are also featured in this show, so don’t miss out!

“When presumed-dead billionaire playboy Oliver Queen returns home to Starling City after five years stranded on a remote island in the Pacific, he hides the ways it has changed him.” Oliver appears to be the same wealthy, carefree bachelor they’ve always known. At night, flanked by his devoted friends, Diggle and Felicity, Oliver uses his secret persona, that of a vigilante, to right societal wrongs and return the city to its former glory. All through the seasons Oliver or the ”Arrow” has worked alongside Detective Lance who is the father of Oliver’s former girlfriend Laurel or “Black Canary”, who formerly despised the “Arrow” now is a strong and trusted ally who helps Oliver on his deadly night activities. Felicity’s role in team Arrow is the computer whiz, she is a big part of the team/ family. Diggle plays the role of Oliver’s bodyguard in public but his trusted sidekick at night. Along with Oliver Queens dangerous night activities, he has many loses and lost many people but chooses to keep fighting for the greater good of Starling City. One of Oliver/the Arrows famous quotes is “An Arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that it’s going to launch you into something great. SO just focus, and just keep aiming”, the quote itself is inspiring and it suites him very well along with his character/role in the “Arrow”. Does Oliver Queen have a happy ending or sad and terrible fate? Who knows, watch it to find out what challenges he faces and if he gets a happy ending or not.

“I need to believe that no matter what happens in our lives. No matter how much darkness infects us. I need to believe that we can come back from that.”

– Oliver Queen