The student news site of Eastern Montgomery High School
Back to Article
Back to Article

Senior Year: The Beginning of the End

Senior Year: The Beginning of the End

Senior year is the year of challenges, but also the year of fun and excitement. While we’ve all been in school for three years now, there’s just a certain feeling to being a senior, being the leaders of the school. Some find senior year terrifying, fearfully awaiting the future, while others are expectant for what’s in store for them. Here are two senior’s thoughts about this year, their year.

The beginning of the 2019-20 school year started a mere week ago, and the students had a lot to say about it. Allison Howard, with an expectant look on her face expressed that she is “optimistic that this year will go better, also, excited, but a little sad that it is my last year as an EMHS student, while Hayden Honaker simply answered that the beginning of this school year was “fine”. The contrast between the two seniors…

Now, when the two seniors were asked about how they feel about being seniors, Honaker stated that he was “ready for it to be over, while Howard professed that she hasn’t felt the depth of being in her last year of high school yet, “but at the end of the year I will be.”

There are many different types of seniors, the contrast very obvious. While a lot of us are ready to finish high school and get it done and over with, it’s crucial that we make the most of our time while we’re here.

The Mustang Times • Copyright 2019 • FLEX WordPress Theme by SNOLog in